- The safety of your children depends only on you! Children under 5 years
old at greatest risk. The accident does not happen only to other people!
Be ready to face it!
- Supervise and take action:
• Always supervise children from nearby;
• Assign at least one person in charge of the safety;
• Increase supervision if there are several people in the swimming pool;
• Wet your neck, arms and legs before entering the pool;
• Learn the necessary rescue operations, especially those relating to
• Prohibit diving and jumping;
• Prohibit running and playing games on the edge of the swimming pool;
• Do not leave toys near or in an unsupervised swimming pool;
• Always keep the pool water clean;
• Keep the products needed for water treatment outside the reach of
- Place an accessible telephone near the pool so that the children will
never be out of supervision when you are on the phone. In any case this
doesn’t replace a close supervision;
- In case of accident:
• Take all the children out of the water immediately.
• Call for emergency support and follow their instruction/advice.
• Replace wet clothing with dry clothing.
- Remember and hang the rescue numbers near the pool:
• Firemen (18 for France);
• First Aid/ Emergency Unit: (15 for France);
• Poison Treatment Centre;
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR
Additional Warning Only for US/CA
Read and Follow All Safety Information and
Keep for future reference.
Failure to follow these warnings and instructions
can result in serious injury or death to users,
• Children, especially children younger than 5 years, are at high risk of
• Drowning occurs silently and quickly and can occur in as little as 2 in.
(5cm) of water.
• Keep children in your direct sight, stay close, and actively supervise
them when they are in or near this pool and when you are filling and
emptying this pool.
• When searching for a missing child, check the pool first, even if child is
thought to be in the house.
• Empty pool completely after each use and store the empty pool in such a
way that it does not collect water from rain or any other source.
• Keep unsupervised children from accessing the pool by installing fencing
or other approved barrier around all sides of the pool. State or local laws
or codes may require fencing or other approved barriers. Check state or
local laws and codes before setting up the pool. Refer to the list of
barrier recommendations and guidelines as described in CPSC
• Do not leave toys inside pool when finished using, since toys and similar
items might attract a child to the pool.
• Position furniture (for example, tables, chairs) away from pool and so
that children cannot climb on it to gain access to the pool.
• After using the pool, remove water to a level of 1/2 in. (1cm) or less.
• Do not dive into the pool. Diving into shallow water can result in a broken
neck, paralysis, or death.
• Keep all electrical lines, radios, speakers and other electrical appliances
away from the pool.
• Do not place pool near or under overhead electrical lines.
• Keep a working phone and a list of emergency numbers near the pool.
• Become certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). In the event of
an emergency, immediate use of CPR can make a life-saving difference.
Safety Barrier Guidelines for Residential Swimming Pool
Section I: Outdoor swimming pool
An outdoor swimming pool, including an inground, aboveground, or
onground pool, hot tub, or spa, should be provided with a barrier which
complies with the following:
• Only for domestic use.
• Only for outdoor use.
• Children can drown in very small amounts of water. Empty the pool when
not in use.
• Do not install the paddling pool over contrete, asphalt or any other hard
• Place the product on a level surface at least 2 m from any structure or
obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches,
laundry lines or electrical wires.
• Recommend back towards the sun when playing.
• Modification by the consumer of the original paddling pool (for example
the addition of accessories) shall be carried out according to the
instructions of the manufacturer.
• Keep assembly and installation instruction for future reference.
Never leave your child unattended – drowning hazard.
Closely watch children who are in or near this pool.
Children under 5 are at highest risk for drowning.
Empty pool after use.
Máte otázku týkajúcu sa Bestway 52188?
Tu sa jednoducho opýtajte na otázku, ktorú máte ohľadom Bestway 52188 od ostatných vlastníkov produktov.
Poskytnite jasný a komplexný popis problému a vašej otázky. Čím bude lepšie opísaný váš problém a otázka, tým ľahšie bude pre ostatných Bestway 52188 vlastníkov, poskytnúť vám správnu odpoveď.
Tu si zobrazte bezplatne Bestway 52188 príručku. Už ste si prečítaly príručku, ale nezodpovedala vám vašu otázku? Položte svoju otázku na tejto stránke ostatným Bestway 52188 vlastníkom.