Manual Edition 1.0 , August. 2010
1. Connecting the speakers
Connect the satellites to the speaker output port on the control panel of the subwoofer, using the 3.5mm connector cable attached
to the satellites.
2. Connect the audio sources (like a PC sound card, MP4 player or CD player) to “Line in“ on the control panel on the subwoofer
the 3.5mm connecting cable.
3. Plug & Play
Connect the A.C. power plug to the A.C. voltage outlet and adjust the master volume to a comfortable level to listen to mus
ic from any
Thank you for purchasing this Edifier product. For generations, Edifier tries to provide powered speaker products to satisfy the need of our end
customers, even the most demanding ones. This product can add to your home entertainment, personal computer, and mini home thea
sound performance. Please read this manual carefully to obtain the best of this system.
The lightning flash with arrowhead inside
thetriangle, is intended to alert the user
to the presence of un-insulated dangerous
voltage within the product's enclosure
that may be of a sufficient magnitude to
constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
To prevent the risk of electric shock, do not
remove cover (or back). No user-serviceable
Parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified
Service personnel only.
The exclamation point inside the triangle is
intended to alert the user to the presence
of important operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the literature
accompanying the product.
Please read all the instructions herein. Please retain this manual safely for future reference.
Please heed all safety warnings. Please install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Please adjust the volume control to a comfortable level to avoid damaging your hearing and the system.
• Do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
• Do not use the speakers near water, and do not immerse them in any liquid or pour any liquid on them.
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
• For added protection during lightning storms, unplug the speakers from the electrical outlet and turn off the computer.
• Unplug this apparatus when unused for long periods of time.
• Place the speakers away from all heat sources, such as heaters, stoves, and direct sunlight.
• Do not block the openings in the speaker cabinets. Never push objects into speaker vents or slots. Prevent risk of fire or
electric shock hazards, and provide sufficient space around the speakers for proper ventilation.
• Place the speakers in a stable location so that it will not fall causing damage to the speakers or bodily harm.
• Unplug the speakers from the computer and from the electrical outlet before cleaning them with a damp cloth.
• Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been
dropped. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel only.
• Use the plug or the coupler inlet to disconnect with mains.
ect Disposal of this product. T his marking indicates that this pr oduct should not be disposed with other household wastes
throughout the EU. T
o prevent possible har m to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, r ecycle it
responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of
material resources. To return your used device, please use the retur n and collection
systems or contact the retailer wher
e the product was purc hased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
This equipment is a Class II or double insulated electrical appliance. It has been designed in such a w
ay that it does not requ ire a
safety connection to electrical ear
1 × Subwoofer
2 × Satellite speaker (with cable)
1 × 3.5-3.5mm audio connecting cable
1 × User manual
Power output: R/L: RMS 6W×2(THD+N=10%, f =1KHz)
SW: RMS 10W(THD+N=10%, f =80Hz)
Signal to Noise ratio:
Frequency response: R/L:170Hz~20KHz
Input sensitivity: Satellite:600±50mV
Adjustment: Master volume control, bass switch
Bass unit: 4 inch(
Tweeter driver: 2¾ inch(
Net weight: 3.3kg
Gross weight: 4.
Satellite speaker Satellite speaker 3.5-3.5mm audio connecting cable
1. Master volume control
2. Bass switch
3. Line in
4. Speaker output
5. Power switch